Aug 5, 2014

[#11] About Me : Part 1 (About My Name and Piano)

Though belated, let me explain about myself.

My first name is Kazuma. Kazuma is written in Kanji like “一磨.”
” means One and “” means Enhance. My beloved parents named me like this hoping that I would have enhanced one thing that I’m really good at and I can be excited about.
However, actually, I was grown up just to the opposite direction. I mean, I have many kinds of interests.

I was the general of Ninja.

When I was five years old, I started to play piano. My mother brought me to a piano school and soon I became to like playing piano. At first, I practiced authentic, orthodox and classic style of piano, but later I became to realize the joy of playing more jazzy style, especially ragtime. Unfortunately I stopped to learn piano when I was eighteen, but still now sometimes I really enjoy playing those cheerful masterpieces composed by the king of ragtime, Scott Joplin.

Scott Joplin

As I mentioned before, in my junior and senior high school days I was a member of archery club. However, archery was not the only one thing I did in my high school. Also, I was a member of two different kinds of clubs. One was the graffiti crew and the other was the street dancing club.

(To be continued…)

No comments:

Post a Comment