Jul 8, 2014

[#1] Why I chose Yale was "That's why I chose Yale" (My first impression about Yale)

Finally I arrived at the place I had dreamed of.

When I was a freshman in my home university, I watched a video on YouTube with my friends. It was a musical-like introduction video about undergraduate life at Yale called “That’s why I chose Yale”.
I was very fascinated by the awesome video and desired that I could be there someday. I had played the masterpiece so many times that I could sing even every single lyric.

Why I chose Yale was "That's why I chose Yale".

A lot of time had passed, and at last I arrived in New Haven.
I could find a lot of buildings and views that I had seen in the movie. Oh here is a library, oh there is a residential college! I was desperately excited.

My dreamy life got started.



No comments:

Post a Comment