Jul 27, 2014

[#8] My house in Japan

My house in Japan is a three-story villadom, and on the third floor there is only one room, the living room. The living room is my family’s everything.

The outside appearance
Our living room is a common room. In the room, there is a big L-shaped sofa. Members of my family, mom, dad and me, usually sit together talking to each other, watching TV, playing games. Sometimes dad and I would fall asleep at the sofa before we notice it…

Our living room is a dining hall. In the room, there is a long dining table. We often eat breakfast and dinner together. Also, I usually study at the dining table. The dining table is the best place for me to focus on my study. The living room is not so quiet, but somehow, I can concentrate quite well.


Our living room is also a music room. In the room, there is a cute upright piano. Its sound is like one in Honky tonk, so jazzy. I like to play piano, and my favorite genre is ragtime. Moreover, beside the piano, there are a lot of my father’s ukuleles and guitars. Every single ukulele has different shape and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment