Jul 27, 2014

[#9] When my father became human being

When I was a child, my father used to play with me quite often. My father and I would enter a schoolyard of my elementary school on Sunday and played catch. We went to an athletic park and bounced on a trampoline together. We went to another athletic park and run a race. We played arm wrestling in every weekend.

In those days, my father was always bigger, stronger than me. Every time he threw a ball longer distance, jumped higher, ran faster and pushed more powerfully than me.

So, I was anxious to surpass him by all means. I wanted to exceed him.
At such time, my mother gave me an exercise machine, especially for abdominal muscles. It was small and simple one. It had a small wheel that was ten inches across, and two bars attached to the center of the wheel of both sides. I squatted and gripped these bars with my both arms, then grinded my body back and forth on the floor. It was very tough exercise for my abs.

Secret Weapon

Then, my secret training started. I trained hardly with the machine everyday. Nevertheless that was like a penance, I kept training every day. Long long time passed, and at last, I got confidence to beat him.

The hour of destiny had come. I showed him my training and handed over him the abs machine. My record was over one hundred times, and the next was his turn. He smiled at me and got set to the floor seriously. It was an intense moment.

At the next moment, I saw him lying at full length on the floor shedding little blood from his lips. I couldn’t understand what was happening. In fact, he couldn’t do it even only one time! Our duel was over, and at this moment, he became human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment